Saturday, July 10, 2010

Life

"You don't have to live forever, you just have to live." - Tuck Everlasting


"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
- Winnie the Pooh


"Yet the feeling went on despite herself, and for a brief moment she felt fifteen again.
Felt as she hadn't in years, as if all her dreams could still come true." - The Notebook


"For the first time in my life I feel like I'm free. Like I could fly if I wanted.
Like I am flying." - Selena


"There's going to be a lot of changes in your life. It's not the changes that matters, 
it's how you react to the changes. That's what makes you who you are." - Boy Meets World

"I’ve made mistakes in my life, I’ve let people take advantage of me and accepted way less than I deserve. But I’ve learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I’ll know better next time and I won’t settle for anything less than I deserve."


"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when
everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are
the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I
believe in miracles."
- Audrey Hepburn

"What you have to decide is how you want your life to be.
If your forever was ending, would this be how you were spending it?"

I learned it is the weak who are cruel, and that
gentleness is to be expected only from the strong

So this is when we finally learn the real meaning of change. You do the things you used to be against, you date the people you thought you never would, and you befriend the people you used to hate. You'll learn what it's like to have your heart broken, to lose a friend that truly meant something to you, and to feel as if everything is really falling apart. There will be times that your life seems so absolutely horrible it feels like it's not real. Despite all this, good things will come too. You'll make the most amazing friends that will be there for you even when they probably shouldn't. Your broken heart will heal once you find the most perfect guy you've ever met, and just as nothing else can go wrong, things will only get better. There will be the days you are so happy, and the days that you feel like dying. Drama happens, gossip goes around, and people talk crap. Maybe this is just college, maybe it's life, or maybe this is just growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment